Friday 6 August 2010

Who Wears Short Shorts

I seem to get stuck in little obsessive phases sometimes, when I'm constantly making the same things, or variations on similar patterns. Recently, I've been churning out heaps of short shorts, mostly bloomer-style ones, but also a couple of sexy PE-style shorts. I think the bloomers are great for wearing under dresses, so they cover up your magic bits while you're frolicking around or doing a couple of rolly-pollys in the park. They also make a great (and much less sweaty) alternative to bike shorts - it's a shame my BMX isn't in rideable condition these days. 

Anyway, they'll be coming with me to the Little London Fields Festival tomorrow, and then to the Vibe Bar in Brick Lane on Sunday. Do come along if you're in the area - I'll be sharing a stall on both days with sweet Miwa.



No comments:

Post a Comment